[Shotimes] Warrantee Co. Pays for new AC System on 95MTX

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Just got my 95 MTX back today, after fighting with
warrantee co. all week. They finally agreed to pay for
$1,400 bill on new compressor and all new AC lines.
They now have close to $4,000.00 into my SHO since Feb
of 05. The car never needed anything but oil changes
ever since I've owned it, and this year it all went.
That's why I purchased the extended warrantee, because
I saw all this coming. Here's what's been put into it
since Feb 05, all on warrantee.
Full Intake Gasket & Seal Kit
Full Valve Cover Gasket Set
New Waterpump
New Fuel Pump
New Crank Sensor
New Starter
New AC Compressor, Accumulator, and All New lines
And I still have 1.5 years left on the warrantee.
Hopeing the Alternator goes in that time.
-Pete