[Shotimes] My intro

Pher Reinman Pher Reinman <puskunk@gmail.com>
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:23:35 -0400

Hey, I found this list from the V8SHO list, I have one of each, a 92
red MTX and a 99 black bone stock. Love my SHOs. The 92 has 215k miles
on it, it was a one family car, bought by the dad new  then given to
his teenage son to go away to college with, the son then sold it to
me. Uses no oil, but likes to spit various parts off when shifting at
6400rpm. It let the idler pulley go on the alternator side, and Ford
lists the whole thing as "discontinued", I got the pulley part, but no
way to hold it on the bolt.
--
Pher Reinman
www.livejournal.com/users/puskunk