[Shotimes] [Fwd: 2002 Ford CD]

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:15:29 -0400

David,

Yes, James B. contacted me this morning and informed me that "2002CAR"
is the correct volume label for the CD.  I informed Wayne (the original
guy who asked about the image) and he later responded with some more
useful information:  In addition to the volume label correction, in
order to install the program, the files must be moved out of the 2002CAR
subdir of the ISO and into the root dir of the image.  If anyone is
interested in contributing a revised ISO image, please let me know.

Regards,
Jon Heese