[Shotimes] Gen 1 rear brakes

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:45:21 -0500

Thanks, it appears they are the same looking at Rock Autos parts.

Also the Gen 1 & 2 rear hoses are the same but the Gen 3 is different.  As the
rear calipers are the same for the Gen 2 & 3 that means the other end must be
different or the mounting bracket is different.  I'm not concerned about he
mounting bracket.  I will take it off anyway.

Paul