[Shotimes] Red Cross Auction

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:51:09 -0500

Alan,

With a little help, I was glad to give you credit at the convention for
donating that beautiful helmet.  I REALLY wanted it, and was willing to
go to $500 and bidding almost stopped there, but I waited since I was
bidding myself AND being the auctioneer.  I got in a bidding war with
someone else and at $650 I was willing to go farthur, but decided to
drop out because that was a great figure for the helmet and the other
person also really wanted it.

I did get a pic of a SHOgun autographed by Jay Leno.

Thanks so much for the donation, it was perfect.

Don Mallinson