[Shotimes] SHO Times FAQ

Mike Wojton Mike Wojton <mwojton@gmail.com>
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:23:05 -0400

Ya know, it would make the most sense for the FAQ to be located on the
Shoclub server.  Not to make any more work for Don, but I don't see
him leaving the SHO world any time soon, and that way it won't get
lost anywhere.  If I knew anything about HTML I'd volunteer to
maintain it.  But I don't, and hopefully someone who will be around
for a while could do it.  Nothing against Evan, but people's lives can
change quickly.  And along with that comes changing priorities.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX