[Shotimes] SHO Times FAQ

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:03:43 -0500

I would like that too!! But I have tried to contact Evan and had no response
for a LONG time. I have found a bunch more spam/porn entries will browsing
the FAQ too. Allowing the public (without any editing!) to post to the FAQ
has pretty much destroyed what's in there. Too bad it was a great
reference!!
.
While I don't have the skills to run the web site. I would really like to
edit and help update the existing information. I have a good bit of free
time and am interested in the subject!
.
.

> I hope that (first) someone takes over the SHOtimes FAQ, corrects the
errors
> on it and keeps it current.
>
> Jim
>
> Dreaming of Utopia

: RE: [Shotimes] P/S Pump Replacement and Pump Rebuild-Part 2