[Shotimes] 2005 Convention

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:40:10 GMT

Well, with my 12th SHO Convention under my belt(missed the 1st one, and that Vegas semi-official one) I have to say, once again, what a great bunch of folks we are.  I didn't get to spend enough time with everyone, but that is just the way the week of sleep deprivation goes.  I'm now back at work for some much needed rest, and deleting of e-mails.

Thanks to Don, Don, Jan, Bill S. and everyone else involved in getting this thing put together and pulled off.  The grin is still on my face from Putnam Park.

Hope to see everyone next year.

Oh, and Don, congratulations on the new grandkid.  I hope you didn't get into too much trouble Friday afternoon...

Kerby