[Shotimes] 2005 Convention

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:52:47 -0500

Kerby,

Trouble?  Only real trouble was that I could not stop talking about the
convention to Ken, and he was interested in it, but more focused (he
does have his priorities straight!) on his new child, and making sure
the current child (Ethan) gets plenty of attention too!  Other than
that, I let the ladies have the day, and I eventually quit talking about
the convention.

Glad you made it back to Texas OK.

See you at #15 wherever it is!

Don Mallinson