[Shotimes] sho problems

BOB FISHER thunderbird88@comcast.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:58:21 -0400

just wanted to ask so i have an idea what my bill will be.my taurus started
making a clunking sound when turning and hitting the gas.soon it felt as if
the wheel was wobbling or something-like a shimmy feeling.then when i went to
pull out it started grinding and didn't go anywhere.clutch feels fine and was
replaced about 1.5 years ago.i'm thinking a cv joint/shaft left loose?it goes
into gear fine no grinding,just when you let out the clutch you hear the
clunking grinding type sound.we pushed it and it moved fine.thanks in
advance.BOB