[Shotimes] Tokico failure?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:53:19 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Joe,  I'm a little late at answering this, but if it's truly what you
said, that strut won't be covered under warranty.  The warranty only
covers the strut cartridge itself and not the housing.  What might have
happened, and this is the case on my 92 as well, is that the collar nut
that holds the cartridge in place apparently can come loose.  I'm
wondering if I can weld the nut on rather than buying a whole new strut
but will eventually probably opt for a whole new unit.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo