[Shotimes] Lincoln LS Manual Tranny Swap

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 05:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

"But they let the body, that was really good looking
at the time get dated.  I saw one yesterday and was
thinking that my GenI Taurus has aged better than that
(couldn't be any bias there could there?)"

I guess so many topics are being discussed on this
site that it's only inevidable that one will pop up
that you've been thinking about or experienced lately.
I've been thinking about a used LS with the 5 speed
manual, so I've been looking at them on the street.
I was thinking the other day that my now 10 year old
95 MTX is looking better than a 5 year old LS.
The SHO has slicker lines and looks better in a
profile SHO shot.
-Pete