[Shotimes] OT: Zero to 200 in 4 seconds

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:43:43 -0500

 A good laugh!  I don't reccommend that you try it though!  Kris

  A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto

From: "Kristin Coleman" <rnrosie1@msn.com>
To: "Ed Coleman" <ecoleman@socal.rr.com>, "Albuquerque Vincent"
  <VinceVPlumber@aol.com>, "Dean Flynn" <deanflynn@sbcglobal.net>,
  "Jeannie Cleven" <Jeannie6@earthlink.net>, "Jeff and Debbie"
  <jdginzl@famvid.com>, "Jeffrey Coleman" <CleosTrio@msn.com>, "Jerry &
  Tara McDowell" <mcdowellsnm@comcast.net>, "Jody Breckenridge"
  <Misscolo@hotmail.com>, "LaurenceofaHearingAid"
  <Laurencec@Prevea.com>, "Loverly Beverly" <bpeters4@prodigy.net>,
  "Mary Hinder" <mgagan@humana.com>, "Michael" <Gabecroft@msn.com>,
  "Michael Wilde" <mjwild@bellin.org>, "Mom"
  <mskelton2627@sbcglobal.net>, "Peggy" <Leaves43@aol.com>, "Rachel
  Heibel" <rheibel@osmlend.com>, "Ray Rassmusen" <Rrasmussen@d211.org>,
  "Rick" <themayorofgb@AOL.com>, "Sal & What's his name"
  <Annardenvos@aol.com>, "Sandy Hammond" <rockinghsandy@hotmail.com>,
  "Schawn.Jubert" <Schawn.Jubert@target.com>, "thomas5614"
  <thomas5614@sbcglobal.net>, "Tuffy" <pthomson@amfam.com>
Subject: Fw: Zero to 200 in 4 seconds
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:23:03 -0500

> > > A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto
> > > for weeks. He wanted a new truck.  She wanted a fast little
> > > sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.
> > >
> > > He would probably have settled on any beat up old
> > > truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out
> > > of their price range.
> > >
> > > "Look !" she said. I want something that goes from 0
> > > to 200 in 4 seconds or  less. "And my birthday is
> > > coming up.  You could surprise me."
> > >
> > > For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.
> > >
> > > Services will be at Downing funeral home on Monday the 12th, due
> > > to the condition of the body, this will be a closed casket
> > > service. Please send your donations to the 'Think before you say
> > > things to your wife foundation', Dallas, Texas.

.

 <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=95249> Add FUN to your email -
CLICK HERE!

  _____