[Shotimes] ATX Questions

Al & Angela aa4jc1@netzero.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:44:42 -0400

Hi Bruce,

Can you explain or list the makers of the "three bar engine supports."
Do you have a link so I can see what one looks like?

Thx

Al
-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:22 PM
To: 'Jack Dalzotto'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] ATX Questions (Time for my 4th tranny?)

Prolly the most important thing to have to do a tranny yourself is one of
those three bar engine supports. I've found with the ATX trannys that I have
swapped a $60 harborfreight tranny jack is also very very very helpful if
working on the floor on jackstands.

All in all an ATX SHO tranny isn't too bad to do, helps to get a second set
of hands to aid in lighning things up for the ri-install of the tranny, but
realistically that second set of hands is needed for about 15-20 minutes of
helping line the tranny up.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(