[Shotimes] Re: synthetic oil and oil pressure and race fuel

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Would running the SHO PS cooler as a oil cooler be
effective? It's pretty small but it may do the trick.

If I remote mount my filter(s), the lines would
already be there.

I'm coming to the realization that I should probably
put the battery in the trunk if I'm going to have all
of this extra stuff in the engine bay.

Ian