[Shotimes] Engine Lifting Points

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:00:31 -0800 (PST)

The rear head. Check the driver's side below the valve
cover. There are 2 or 3 bolt holes there and there may
be a bracket there as well. Use those bolt holes. On
your 92 it should be an M10 bolt. I'd use at least 2
bolts through 2 links in the chain for backup. (93-95
should be M12)

I hope that made sense. If you get under the car and
look at it from below it'll make perfect sense..

Ian