[Shotimes] Update: Rookie Timing Belt Question

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:28:53 -0500

Good to hear you are off and runnign again.  It sounds like redoing
your ground was the issue.  I think george and I had a similar issue
on his black car when I was out working on it.  Somehow we didn't have
power or ground or something to the computer.

I'd clean up the connections and make sure they are good, then just
keep driving it.