[Shotimes] if you hate neons...

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:05:03 -0800 (PST)

It's just a straight up HTML page about some morons
who supposedly rented a Neon and took it to the drag
strip with nitrous and supposedly ran a low 13 second
time.

I have a thing against people who abuse rental cars
and then brag about it or video tape it.

Ian

http://www.ag.auburn.edu/users/gparmer/articles/neon/