Ram Air was:[Shotimes] silencer cone

Brett Lykins silversaxman2005@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:47:48 -0500

i also read about riggin' up a ram air with a dryer hose.  do you think that
cutting away like Rick said would be better than making a ram air, in sound
difference i mean?  also, by puttin in a K&N pannel filter make the car
louder.

i keep asking about making the car louder because i am getttin ready to have
some exhaust work done, since my stock mufflers are toast.  still undecided
about what kinda mufflers to get. suggestions on that would also be
appreciated!!!

Brett Lykins
Maysville, Kentucky
1993 SHO