Ram Air was:[Shotimes] silencer cone

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:49:31 -0600

Not trying to be too terribly commercial here, but I offer
through my car care business, the Bullet brand polished
stainless steel mufflers.  They come in stright through, or
turbo style (S shaped path inside the muffler), look great,
have a superb deep tone, lifetime guarantee.  Normally sell
for upwards of $100 each, I offer them for $60 each plus
shipping (usually about $18-20 for the pair).  These work
superb on the V8 SHO with the exhaust stock otherwise.

on the V6, they should still sound better than say the
edelbrock or "box" type mufflers where they are too loud or
raspy.  They will sound similar to a Walker Dynomax Turbo,
but they will last instead of rusting out in 2 or less
years.  The sets that have been on V8 cars for 3-5 years are
still in great shape here in the midwest, and the exhaust
tone hasn't changed like it will on most mufflers where the
inside rusts away.

If interested, call toll-free: 877-444-5504 weekdays.  I
have sold these to a few V6 people who say they like them or
at least have not reported they didn't like them.  They
really are a better muffler than most, and for a polished
stainless, the price is good.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club

>>> 1994 Porsche 968