[Shotimes] OT: 2005 F1 Season

Mike Wojton Mike Wojton <mwojton@gmail.com>
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:49:15 -0500

I don't know, I think I'd much rather see racing strategy win a race
instead of pit strategy.  It's not very exciting to see someone lose
first place just because they had to pit one more time than everybody
else.

I didn't watch a singlerace last year.  I got tired of watching the
Michael parade.  And yes I know he didn't win every single race.  It
just got boring for me.  To be honest, the only reason I watched
yesterday's race was because I was sick on the couch and the remote
was nowhere near.  Maybe the new rules will open it up a little bit.
But then again, I see Ferrari already found a way to take advantage of
the new rules.  Schumacher will be the only one with a fresh engine
next race.  Here we go again.  (insert circus music here)  ; )

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX