Ram Air was:[Shotimes] silencer cone

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:48:18 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I used weatherstrip insulation for that purpose, both at the fender and at
the MAF housing.  Yes I agree that the stock airbox is the best solution
ultimately.

If you get a chance, look at how Nissan/Infiniti do this on their cars.
It's a pretty slick design.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo