[Shotimes] OT: 2005 F1 Season

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:37:37 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I don't know about those 2 tracks, but if you look at what's happening in
F1, as they continue to globalize they have the same problems.  Rather
than give up Imola this year, the FIA added another race to the schedule.
And, I suspect that more races will be added to the calendar such as India
and Russia soon.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo