[Shotimes] Re: [Shotimes]clutch

Barry Hayes barry@kingcon.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:21:39 -0500

looks like I need a clutch. Almost impossible to get into gear and
whirring noise when I press the pedal. SO: I got a price from Advance
for a kit which includes the TOB and comes with a year guarantee. It is
from a company named perfection. Does anybody have any experience or
comments on this item? This is the best price so far but I don't want
to buy a piece of junk and have to do it again soon. I don't race so
stock is fine if this one will work.
Also, is there anybody in the New England area (I am in vermont) who
would be willing to help me with this project? I have no driveway or
garage to use, but I am willing to do the work if aI can get help and a
place. I also have no money to pay a shop but II can afford some food
and beverages for helpers. So help me out folks.

Barry Hayes