[Shotimes] looking to buy a coldair induction kit

Miethos miethos@cox.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:43:14 -0600

I had a cold air induction setup with the 77mm maf and the snorkel setup
going into the fender on my old ATX before I wrecked it and I would like
to find another one or something similar to buy.  ShoShop's website
seems to be out of date and having problems.  Anybody selling one or
have a good place I can find what I need?  The previous one I got was
from a shotimes poster who had it forsale and it worked out great!

I've looked through shotimes links and modifications and im not seeing
what I need.  Maybe I'm just reading it wrong and not understanding the
proper names for the parts I need but I really loved the sound and
performance I got on my old setup and I'd like to do the same again on
my MTX.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
~Joe