[Shotimes] Question About Swapping Cams

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:05:51 -0800 (PST)

If Frank's 3.0 heads have had the valve clearances
adjusted with the 3.0 cams, he should be able to swap
the entire 3.0 head over to the 3.2 block, cams, shim
and everything and not have to worry about readjusting
the clearances, correct? I would recommend checking
them but he may be better off just getting a new
fel-pro 3.2 headgasket set and doing that, right?

Ian