[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:46:39 -0800 (PST)

I would get the rear main seal, the rear main seal
carrier gasket, ceramic TOB, resurface or replace
flywheel. Josh (SHOnut) also sells ceramic alumna
coated? throw out bearing bushings. I just ordered a
set for my clutch/engine swap. They may be worth
looking into as well.

You may want to replace the subframe bushings while
you are doing the clutch. Either factory rubber, gen3
bushings or aluminum.

That's all I can think of for now..If you want to get
all fancy pants, you could get a high flow Y pipe and
an aluminum flywheel. :) Once the mod itch starts, it
doesn't stop so I don't recommend it. :(

Ian