[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:07:13 -0800 (PST)

Well my next clutch replacement involves a fresh 3.2
install, powdercoated subframe, Ingalls adjustable
control arms, possibly new LCA's, steering
rack...pretty much everything...but most people want
to just replace the clutch and some wear items. :)

However, to our lists, I would add new halfshaft
transmission seals and possibly new halfshafts if your
CV joints are worn. Autozone has the timken? seals
which are cheap and supposed to be good. The Ford ones
leak.

Ian