[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:41:51 -0500

I've got nothing against the ceramic TOB but for the 150.00 for the
bearing VS 20.00 for the non coated. well that 130.00 I saved went into
other parts or mods for the 15 year old beast. And anyone who's seen the
way I drive ( Like I stole it) If this 20.00 bearing has held up for me
so far then I think I'm doing alright. Like I said in about 3 weeks I'll
be doing the 3.2 swap so I'll see how it looks.
Dave