[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:04:42 -0800 (PST)

They are actually $95. I guess your point is still
valid though. I chose to get the ceramic because I
don't want to do the clutch again any time soon. If I
need to pay $95 more to save myself the down time,
I'll gladly do it. If that $95 saves me from
prematurely trashing the pressure plate on my $400
clutch I'll be happy. I'm not knocking your reasoning
though.

Ian