[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:00:25 -0500

 From here about the only thing I can do is walk you through it. We did
one a few weeks back blown diff pin. Had it out and back in before
Midnight. Got started about noon and took alot of BS, Food and Beer
breaks. The biggest problem your going to encounter is the fact you do
not have a proper place to do it. To bad your not in Michigan we could
have that bad boy rolling in about 12 hours.
Dave