[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Barry Hayes Barry@kingcon.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:02:48 -0500

Well my 2 day clutch job is a week old now and still counting. The
tranny mount & subframe kits arrived today, but another conniption has
arrived too. It seems that the TOB in the clutch kit I got from Advance
was the wrong one. SO from NAPPA was ordered the "correct" one. It
arrived missing a piece. Another was ordered. Same problem. So a third
is on the way, hopefully to arrive complete. Anybody know anything about
NAPPA's TOB? Now if I ever get rolling again I have to deal with Advance
to get some sort of refund on the part I couldn't use. The advance where
I got the clutch kit is over 100 miles away which is why I haven't dealt
with it already.  Wonder what the next problem will be.

Barry Hayes

--
"It's all in the mind ya know"- George Harrison