[Shotimes] fuel pressure issue

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:49:48 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I remember reading that if you let the car sit for a few hour after it has
been run, you should still get a good spray of fuel at the schrader valve.
 If you get none, the check valve has probably failed.  Can you hear the
fuel pump?
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo