[Shotimes] what is this...?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:37:44 -0600

Ian,

Sounds like the vac canister on the side of GM tranny's in
the 50's 60's etc.  When I had the tranny on my 66 GP redone
many years ago, it shifted too soft for me.  The guy took
the vac line off a canister on the side, stuck in a small
screwdriver and adjusted that item.  The result was a
perfect combination of firm shifting and comfort.

How nice of GM to make that adjustment so easy to do without
  the use of computer chips!

Don M.