[Shotimes] what is this...?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:07:49 -0500

Yeah, that's the old, rather crude way of doing it (of course, it's all we
had in 1965!!). About as crude as messing with the temp sensor in the MAF
housing to trick the PCM.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:26 AM
To: Hartberger, Jason M. AT3; SHOtimes mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] what is this...?

It's an adjustable line pressure regulator. It
increases the line pressure in the trans for firmer
shifts. I had one with a shift kit on my 94 atx
(briefly)..then again, I had the 94 briefly after the
trans was finally properly rebuilt the third time and
I got sick of the aggravation and bought the 93 mtx.

Ian

--- "Hartberger, Jason M.  AT3"