[Shotimes] One of Fifty

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:57:19 -0600

The only thing that is a little different in Illinois
lately, is they now put the numbers in FRONT of letters for
Antique plates. I think it used to be the same as regular
plates till a few years ago.

So my PRIXMO 1  would not be available in Antique plates for
my '66 Grand Prix, so I never put on on, just left regular
plates on.

SHO CLB 1 looks better than 1 SHO CLB to me.

For now if you have at least one number your cost is a lot
less than if you go all numbers or all letters...in Illinois.

Don Mallinson