[Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

cmichaelo@optonline.net cmichaelo@optonline.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:06:56 -0500

Thanks Don et al,

Will check out that NMA site.

You know, frankly it doesn't bother me all that much getting a ticket for speeding.  I mean, I WAS speeding.  Even if the speed limit was 75mph, which is a more reasonable speed limit for that section of the road, I was still going too fast under the circumstances.

But the fact is, I don't know how fast I was going for real.  And if the officer can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I was going 104mph that day, then maybe I was going less (I'm quite sure of that btw.)

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html