[Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:21:17 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes.  But since they went to all the trouble to do the supporting
deposition, it sounds like the officers would plan to show up in court.
My thinking is that he might get a plea bargain down to something more
reasonable if he initially starts with a not guilty starting point.  I
just haven't had any personal experience getting ticketed over 100 MPH.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo