[Shotimes] Another Question on Swap/ Mods

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:43:52 -0500

Ron,
What are you basing that one? The fact that the V6 has less problems
then the V8 or the fact you don't have to have V6 cams welded or is it
just the simple fact that you can't easily mate a MTX  to it. Or the
fact a V6 SHO is faster then a V8 SHO? Another shoforum post everyone
wants to drop a V8 into a Gen II with a 5 speed but NOBODY is going to
do it.
Dave