[Shotimes] Another Question on Swap/ Mods

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:26:56 -0800 (PST)

Speaking of something along these lines.... I could
have sworn I saw a 2-door Merc Sable ('92-'95) in NC
when I was going to school there. Anyone know about
this? Or was I just 'smoking crack' that day?

Shylo McKinsey