[Shotimes] RE: Get Convention rooms NOW

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:08:48 -0500

I just booked rooms.  They tell me that there are now only eight (8) rooms
left.  If you're goin', you better book right now.

Robert Bruce
92 w/3.2

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:45 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO
Subject: Get Convention rooms NOW

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMmb1dhxAb60UMga/Amazing Computer

For those considering coming to the SHO Convention,

I have been advised by the hotel that another big group is
coming in that week.  Right now there are rooms available,
but our block may disappear fairly quick.

Make a reservation even if you are slightly considering coming.

If you call and there are no rooms available at the host
hotels, then let me know.

Please spread the word and get your reservations now.

You can always cancel if necessary, right up to the day of
the event (double check on that of course at the time you
make the reservation.)  Also, this hotel should NOT charge
your card until the day of your arrival, past the check in
time so you have little to lose except a good room at the
host hotel during the event if you don't act right away.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club