[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:20:23 -0600

Not sure who the other group is yet.  They haven't confirmed
they are coming, but my contact there would not be alerting
me if it wasn't close to happening.

The Laquinta uses the same parking lot, and if you stay
there, you can still go to the Marriott for their pool,
exercise room etc. plus you get a free breakfast that you do
not get at Marriott!

Don