[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:49:00 -0500

Just got my reservation for the Marriot, cept they are totally sold out of
rooms on the 19th, but I'm now on the wait list. They said that wiatlist is
usually only 4-5 ppl long, so there is a good chance of haivng a room the
night of the 19th. Course I might just have to sleep in my car that night
:-)

Just a heads up to ppl about the wait list.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:20 PM
To: Ian Fisher
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net; techsho@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Not sure who the other group is yet.  They haven't confirmed they are
coming, but my contact there would not be alerting me if it wasn't close to
happening.

The Laquinta uses the same parking lot, and if you stay there, you can still
go to the Marriott for their pool, exercise room etc. plus you get a free
breakfast that you do not get at Marriott!

Don