[Shotimes] Re: Clutch update

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:09:08 -0500

fill it til it pours all over the floor....  That's my secret.

If you use a plastic tup attached to a funnel you can actually
over-fill it somewhat.  Just when you pull the tube out of the filler
hole it comes gushing out...  I have done that and quick yanked out
the tube and stuck the plug in.  Not like really over-full, just some.
 it helps cut down on some of the gear rattle on taking off.  I can
tell it is getting lower as the gears rattle more.  My case leaks at
the seam, so that's where it goes.