[Shotimes] Re: Clutch update

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:51:57 -0600

I was always told by Performance Plus and others that you
should fill it to just BELOW the fill hole, or have it such
that it just dribbles out when hot and the fluid has
expanded just a little.  When cold, it is still OK if you
can stick in your little finger and still touch the lube
with just bending down the first joint.

Not sure if overfilling by a little would be bad, since it
is splash lubricated anyway, but maybe going too high would
prevent the proper "splash"?

Don Mallinson