[Shotimes] WOO!!! Yet another question....Piston at TDC

Frank "SHOrage" Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:04:47 -0500

Now all i need is....
Oil Pan Gasket
Rod Bearings
Rear Main Seal
Rear "carrier" Gasket

And then it is all sealed....
If i have time, i might even port the intake...

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" soon to be a 3.2

MODS-
SHOrt shifter
89 Titanium Grey
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks