[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriott?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:16:11 -0500

It seems that most motorcycle conventions are at campgrounds.  At
least most of the touring crowd.  BMW guys generally head for
campgrounds, and I know there is a big Goldwing convention in Ft.
Wayne every summer at one of the campgrounds in the middel of the
city.

Why is it then that most of the guys with SHOs wouldn't wanna sleep on
the ground?  Is it that "grizzly don't-care" attitude about guys with
bikes...

hmmm... interesting phenomenon.