[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriott?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:12:40 -0600

Seen plenty of Harley and Honda events where they stay in
hotels.  As with any group, there are those that want to
camp to either save money, or they consider it fun.

I camped with my family till I was in college, and I camped
a little after that and when our kids were young.  Now I
like having a dry, quiet hotel/motel, and all our camping
gear is collecting dust.  At some point a cot or sleeping
bag on the ground looses its appeal.

Don Mallinson