[Shotimes] weird noise/weird tach/weird speedo

Jason Hartberger at3hartberger@mail.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:23:44 -0500

I know about the TQ locking up (I say I have a 6 speed tranny cos it
locks up in 3rd and 4th lol) but I'm not talking about that...
Fortunately I have a year-long warranty from Transmission Masters in VA
beach. So I still have 5 months to go on that one. I'm gonna take it
there after I get back from sea in april.

Jason

--
Jason Hartberger, AT3 USN
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71