[Shotimes] weird noise/weird tach/weird speedo

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:23:45 -0600

Jason:
 The ATX will lock and unlock the converter. This feels sort of like a 1/2
gear change. This is related to transmission oil temperature and throttle
position/speed. Maybe just feeling this? I hope so because this was a sign
of my impending ATX failure. But I only got it when really pushing the car
through the gears. You should not hear any whine from the ATX. How is the
fluid level?
Who rebuilt your tranny and what's your warranty situation?
.
.